About Me

My photo
In 2007, we started a ministry called NEAH (Not Even A Hint). Our Goal is to educate and encourage girls with God's truth. We provided what we liked to call 'NEAH events' for anyone who is interested. Through skits, music, fellowship, and lessons, we dive into what the Bible really says about purity. We tackled hard to talk about issues and shared our stories. Seeking the heart of God is such a joy. Now I am a speaker at Woman's events and I speak to girls of all ages. I still pull in the old team members and we are still loving the Lord. I also Speak at schools, small groups and churches. I can bring team members with me. If interested just send me a email. ~Seeking the heart of God~

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Real event 2010- Being real with the things we struggle with.


I think there are so many times in our lives that we feel like we have to put a mask on.  We all have different masks that we wear.  The mask of perfection, being popular, having it all figured out, the mask of I really don't care, whatever it is I hope you will remember that is not what we were intended to do in this life.  
We are children of the one and only God.  He created us to bring glory to him.  Not to pretend we are something that we are not.  Nobody is perfect, nobody but Jesus that is.  Glory to God for sending his son.  That i can walk in truth through Jesus life, death and resurrection from the dead.  

Popularity, fame, and approval will never fulfill the heart of Gods child.  Only when we look to the truth of what we really are living for can we be aware of the lies we have fallen for.  You are a new creation in Christ Jesus.  He came to set you free.  2 Cor 5:17 tells us the old is gone: the new has come.  Look into the light of Gods truth and let him help you understand he is real.  He has a plan.  He loves you just the way you are.  What are you living for?

No comments:

Post a Comment