About Me

My photo
In 2007, we started a ministry called NEAH (Not Even A Hint). Our Goal is to educate and encourage girls with God's truth. We provided what we liked to call 'NEAH events' for anyone who is interested. Through skits, music, fellowship, and lessons, we dive into what the Bible really says about purity. We tackled hard to talk about issues and shared our stories. Seeking the heart of God is such a joy. Now I am a speaker at Woman's events and I speak to girls of all ages. I still pull in the old team members and we are still loving the Lord. I also Speak at schools, small groups and churches. I can bring team members with me. If interested just send me a email. ~Seeking the heart of God~

Friday, November 12, 2010

desperate for God

I am desperate for you God. Desperate for the indwelling of your spirit.  Your word says we are created to do your good works that you planned in advance for us to do.

But we have not set our hearts to honor your name.  We have turned to idols and called them pastimes.  We give 50% and call it 100%. We offer leftovers to you and call it sacrifice. We eat the dirt and call it good, because we cant possible know the ice cream you have waiting for us.

Lord I am desperate to see your people turn to you.  Let us revere your holy name and seek to honor you in all our ways because we finally have eyes to see you.   Give us  ears to hear you and realize the lies that we have believed.  Let us return to the Lord for he alone is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment