About Me

My photo
In 2007, we started a ministry called NEAH (Not Even A Hint). Our Goal is to educate and encourage girls with God's truth. We provided what we liked to call 'NEAH events' for anyone who is interested. Through skits, music, fellowship, and lessons, we dive into what the Bible really says about purity. We tackled hard to talk about issues and shared our stories. Seeking the heart of God is such a joy. Now I am a speaker at Woman's events and I speak to girls of all ages. I still pull in the old team members and we are still loving the Lord. I also Speak at schools, small groups and churches. I can bring team members with me. If interested just send me a email. ~Seeking the heart of God~

Saturday, December 11, 2010

true love

Just a quick warning, this is going to be Tally grammar filled with a heart of Tally passion today.  This last week my heart has been drawn so deeply to Christ.  I have the privilege of talking with woman and girls all the time because of what the NEAH team does. And this week was full of these encounters.

In the last week  I have had so many ladies talk to me about being adult and single and how that is hard in todays culture.  They ask me "Tally do you talk to single adult woman about purity?"  The answer is yes.  The message we share is for all woman, girls, ladies, married, single, divorced, widowed.  I hope the message never changes because this is the solution.  God calls us into a relationship with Him.  He wants to be where are heart rests.

Here is the tricky part that I hope comes across in a way we all can understand.  There are amazing men out there, but God doesn't say go find a man and love him with all your heart and soul and strength.  He says love me with ALL your heart, mind, strength, and soul.  Gods word tells us to deny ourself and come after Him. Jesus tells his disciples in Matt 16:24 "if anyone would come after me, he must DENY HIMSELF and take up his cross and follow me".  A few verses down he asks them: what good is it to gain the whole world yet forfeits His soul." Verse after verse in the bible God tells us I created you and know you and know what you need, trust me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding instead acknowledge the Lord in all your ways and he will make your path straight.  He says keep my commands, mediate on my law, let love and faithfulness never leave you.  Do not be wise in your own eyes, but instead fear the Lord and shun evil.  His word even tell us that fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.  So I could go on and on.  God wants our hearts and our minds and our strength to go to him.  He wants to be the love of our life.  He knows what you need and your desires but he knows what is best and says if you just love me first with all your heart I will satisfy you.  

I know this is very wordy and seems so very easy to say but very hard to live.  It does take work. ok, it is hard, but ladies please don't miss the blessings.  It is so worth it.  We are not called to a easy life, there is no such thing as an easy button.  You have a choice everyday!  Who will you pursue with your heart?.  Will it be the world? A man? A boy? Or maybe its beauty, approval, wealth, or hundreds of other idols that we put before God in our lives. The world will disappoint you every-time, wether your married, single, divorced, or any other thing;  Jesus is the way the truth and the life.   Seek Gods kingdom first and treasure the things that he has for you, you will be blessed.

 So back to this hard truth and my single friends, sometimes single woman think it is easier for married to woman to be pure or to seek Gods ways because they dont have to worry about the man part.

I think we must ask where is our heart?  The envy of romance or "perfect marriages" that we think we see all around us is greed.  There are no perfect men or marriages, and marriages have there very own struggles that often make it very difficult to have a pure heart also, because the marriage is not the way you thought it would be so then you start envying other peoples relationships or even  being single...it is a cycle of discontent..  We  want that love so deeply from a man that we become blinded to Gods plan.  We think if we are married  or just just find that wonderful perfect guy it would be easier to do life.   Please let us remember the truth and not forget that God wants to fill your hearts desires with His great big love first.

The  Lord of the universe calls me to remain in him, seek him in all my ways, to trust him in all things, he is my rock, refuge, He is the creator of all things, king of kings he is the Lord my God.  He sent His son Jesus to live a life and die a life so that I might have eternity with Him.  When I learn and know (i mean really know) that truth it leads my heart.  That is why the truth shall set you free, because of Christ we are no longer captive to sin and selfish desires that keep us in bondage to the world and death.  But we must take captive our thoughts and remain in him at all times.  Jesus came to seek and to save the Lost.  That is a truth and that truth must lead me in all my thoughts and relationships and desires.  

To all of us woman and girls I pray that we would seek God first with all of our hearts.  That is the key.  Jesus truth transforms us and changes us.  Get into His word seek him like you would seek after what ever you are putting first in your life.  Let Him be the love of your life!  He is a good God who knows what is best.  If you are focused on His plans and a man comes along side of you that is focused on Gods plan also then leave it to God to lead your heart.  He promises to do so.

Psalms 37:4-5 
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the Lord: trust him and he will do this

You are dearly loved, never forget that

No comments:

Post a Comment