About Me

My photo
In 2007, we started a ministry called NEAH (Not Even A Hint). Our Goal is to educate and encourage girls with God's truth. We provided what we liked to call 'NEAH events' for anyone who is interested. Through skits, music, fellowship, and lessons, we dive into what the Bible really says about purity. We tackled hard to talk about issues and shared our stories. Seeking the heart of God is such a joy. Now I am a speaker at Woman's events and I speak to girls of all ages. I still pull in the old team members and we are still loving the Lord. I also Speak at schools, small groups and churches. I can bring team members with me. If interested just send me a email. ~Seeking the heart of God~

Monday, November 29, 2010

Heather and Lauren's Song

This is my daughter Lauren and her friend Heather, who are both a part of our NEAH team. Their struggles with putting on a mask and not being real has inspired them to write this song. Heather and Lauren both struggle with pleasing others and trying to be perfect, this results in them bottling up emotions and not showing how they are really feeling. They have come to realize that when you surrender to the Lord, that is when He takes a hold of your heart and changes you. Its still a work-in-progress, but this is the general idea of it. I hope you love this as much as I do. Thank you Lauren and Heather for sharing this song with us!

1 comment: